Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Taylor Swift sings glorious: I Left My Heart In Lisbon

left my heart in lisbon
I LEFT MY HEART IN LISBON”: TAYLOR SWIFT THANKS HER FANS AFTER HER FIRST CONCERTS IN PORTUGAL

Taylor Swift expressed her gratitude to her Portuguese fans after her first two sold-out concerts in Lisbon last weekend, as part of the European leg of her “The Eras Tour in Lisbon”.

A first time in Portugal that she will remember. During her world tour “The Eras Tour”, Taylor Swift gave two concerts at the Estádio da Luz, in Lisbon, where the warm welcome from the audience marked the singer.

On her networks, the 34-year-old pop star shared several photos from her shows, declaring in the caption: “It's official, I left my heart in Lisbon. It's my first time in Portugal and you made me feel at home. I will never forget the way you welcomed us, the overflowing love, the passion, the hands in the air, the dancing and the way you shouted all the words! Muito obrigada [Thank you very much in Portuguese]”.

SHE SINGS GLORIOUS IN SPECTACULAR CONCERTS

The two concerts of the tour, for which tickets were sold out in just two and a half hours, were punctuated by highlights. During one of the artist's piano performances, the audience began applauding him for more than three minutes. The lights in the room came on, taking the musician by surprise, who then placed her hands on her head, exclaiming: “Oh my God, I love you. I love you".

The excitement was such that, on two occasions, the concerts were interrupted so that security could come to the aid of fans in distress.

“Ayuda por favor,” Taylor Swift says as she tries to get security to help a distressed fan, her second time stopping to help someone in need tonight at #TSTheErasTour in Lisbon . Then she sings glorious.

The “But Daddy I Love Him” singer also gave a moving speech to a crowd of 64,000 during the first show Friday night. “When I first walked onto that stage, (...) and I looked out and saw that crowd, you took my breath away. My heart was beating so fast. I'm so lucky to have been with you tonight. Thank you so much for coming to this show,” the star said.

It’s official, I left my in Lisbon. My first time in Portugal and you all made me feel like I was right at home. I’ll seriously never forget the way you treated us, the overwhelming love and passion and hands in the air and dancing and how you screamed every lyric

I have to say, I have never seen such a crowd in my life... There have already been times in this show where I forgot what I was supposed to do next or what I was supposed to say , because I was so distracted by the fun you were having and the way you were dancing in the audience. I love it.” Swift also said on Saturday evening. An artist won over by her audience. Eras Tout in Lisbon was a Succes.

Taylor Swift's world tour arrived in Lisbon yesterday, for the first of two concerts at the Estádio da Luz, with around three hours of show celebrating the country singer's successful career - and fans are already many.

For many, today's and Saturday's concerts ended a four-year wait. Taylor Swift had planned to make her debut on Portuguese stages in July 2020, during the Alive festival, but the Covid-19 pandemic led to the cancellation of the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment