Monday, May 27, 2024

TRAVIS KELCE FIRST DAYS IN RYAN MURPHY’S “GROTESQUERIE” SERIES

super bowl winner
The athlete and boyfriend of Taylor Swift, appreciates his experience on the set of the “Grotesquerie” series.

Three-time Super Bowl winner Travis Kelce, companion of popstar Taylor Swift, has been hired by Ryan Murphy to star in his upcoming “Grotesquerie” series titled

Companion of the most popular singer in the world - aka Taylor Swift - and sports star, nothing can resist Travis Kelce. At 34, the man who has just signed a two-year contract extension with the Kansas City Chiefs wanted to try his hand at acting. As noted by Deadline, he spoke about this new experience during an episode of his podcast New Heights, broadcast this Tuesday. And the winger was very enthusiastic about his participation in the filming of “Grotesquerie” series, by Ryan Murphy.

In this FX series, he notably plays Niecy Nash-Betts (“Scream Queens”). “It’s been so much fun,” he said. “Ryan Murphy is an incredible writer, director, producer, all of that, man. He’s fair – there’s nothing he can’t do and everyone did everything to make me feel comfortable,” he said. “Plus he simply gives me the guidance and coaching I need to describe my role.” Super Bowl Winner Travis Kelce admits that he really needs guidance, emphasizing that he is completely new to this exercise. “I feel like an amateur,” he said. I haven’t been fired yet, so I think we’re doing OK,” he joked.

On the series and his character, he did not want to give too many details. “I don't want to give too much away (but) every scene was a lot of fun to play (...) I just take it scene by scene and try to make sure I remember my lines. I am very amateur in this field,” he repeated.

About the fact that Ryan Murphy placed his trust in him, he explains that he “was a little blown away and a little shocked that he was willing to give me a role like this, because it’s an important role in the series ( …) He seemed very confident in the fact that I would be able to do (…) I hope I won’t disappoint him,” the super bowl winner concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment